- Sawmen / Hole Puncher
- Fabricators / Fitters (Minimum 2 year experience)
- Welders (Must pass welding test and become certified)
- Machinists (Minimum 2 year experience)
- Painters (Experience mixing/spraying Industrial coatings)
- Autocad Design Operator
- Environmental, Health & Safety Director
- Estimator/Project Manager
- Maintenance / Electrician
We accept resumes and applications at all times.
Convenient ways to apply for employment with our company:
Apply in person – Office Hours 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Apply via our website. Click here to apply.
Fax your resume to: FAX # 270-278-2374
Email your resume to: Info@asfabco.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a drug-free work environment. We offer competitive pay based on experience, medical benefits, paid vacation and holiday pay, 401k match for retirement, and company uniforms.